Friday 22 November 2013

Sending Save The Dates


So I finally got around to sorting out my save the date cards. Designed them up at work (don't tell), and eventually got them printed  up after much faff with a temperamental printer. The are roughly the same size and layout of a postcard to save on envelopes. I'm quite pleased with how they came out it's just a shame my handwriting isn't very fancy... 

We can hand deliver most of them which is handy, but the ones I do have to post are proving tricky, I don't actually have a valid address book, and even if I did most things are done via Facebook, text and email. When was the last time you posted something to a friend, or even a relative? I don't even send out Christmas/Birthday cards anymore, if they are family friends my Mum still puts my name on their cards, how bad is that. 

Thing is I love getting post, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. Maybe once I have gatherd up all the addresses for the save the dates I will make more of an effort, at least with a Christmas card maybe even the odd note to a select few. Can't expect to get any letters if I don't send any right? 

How do you feel about post, do you still write letters, or have a pen pal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment