Thursday 14 November 2013

Naughty Kitty

''She is going to have to go!'' This is what woke me up the third or fourth time this morning. I know he doesn't mean it he's just tired and grumpy. How could we be parted from Molly moo and those big blue eyes?
But I could totally understand where he was coming from this morning. Unfortunately Molly is quite vocal and thinks it's a good idea to wake us up at around 3:30am meowing and scratching at the bedroom door begging to come in for a cuddle. OK so that sound quite cute until it happens everyday, if we do let her in the purring is so loud it keeps us awake, and then when she is bored she jumps over us and scratches at the bed. Which I can confirm does not end with a happy boyfriend, especially when he has to get up at 5:00am anyway.

So what to do, any cat owners out there have any suggestions on how to stop this nonsense? I love my fluff ball Molly moo bags, but this really is getting ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment