Monday 4 November 2013

November Fitness Goals

Ok so first off I should probably do a quick round up of how I got on last month.

October Goals:

  • To do at least 3 runs a week
  • One session of yoga a week
  • One/two body weight sessions per week
Well I started with the best of intentions as always, I was pumped and raring to go the first couple of weeks, I managed everything plus an Insanity workout each day, intense but I was on a roll. Then I started to flag, the runs dropped of and by the end of week 3 I had completely lost focus, I was still going to my yoga class but that was it apart from the Zombie Run. Thankfully I still think I managed to shift a few pounds so all was not lost.

I have decided to scrap Insanity again it is just not my thing 2 - 3 weeks seems to be my limit then I get bored, so the thought of doing it for 2 months, 6 days a week really does not inspire. I will get back into the swing of running seeing as I have now committed to the half marathon eek!

Which brings me to....

November Goals:


  • One session of yoga a week
  • 2 - 3 runs a week, pushing my distance/speed on one of the runs
  • At least one other random workout per week, magazine, TRX or lucky dip challenge*
So lets see how I go.

*Lucky dip challenge is something that has just come to me in a flash of inspiration, I will write down a number of challenges i.e 100 push ups, 10 handstands etc to be completed during that particular day. I will put them all in a box/bag and pick one whenever I feel the need. What do you think? Good idea, bad idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment