Saturday 10 May 2014

Ring Bling




This is it, the ring I will wear for the rest of my life as of the 13th September. 

I didn't mean to pick one with quite so many diamonds, it just happened. We were just looking around local jewellers in Hastings for ideas and we stumbled upon this beauty. I didn't try it on straight away, first we had some lunch and a spot of window shopping, but this little sparkler just kept popping into my head. So I decided I wanted to try it on and see what I thought, get it out of my system as it were. So we walked into the friendly little family run jewellers, and pointed out the ring. The shop lady then told us that it was second hand, and because the diamonds go all the way round (yes, all the way round!!) if it didn't fit they couldn't resize. I held my breath as I slipped it on.... and would you believe, it fit like a glove. In my head that was fate giving me a sign that Adam needed to get out the credit card. 

So that's it, the story of how I got my bling. Cute ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment