Wednesday 9 October 2013

Insanity!


Need I say more? I bought this a while ago and on my first attempt I managed about 2 weeks before calling it quits. This time I am determined to keep it going for a bit longer, hopefully the full 60 days, but I know what I'm like so I'll just have to see how I go.

I started it yesterday, and crapbags I had forgotten how tough it actually is, but I'm going for the slow and steady approach, so long as I don't try and keep up with the guy's on the DVD I can keep going a little bit longer and that's better than having more rest breaks, right?

I am also trying to fit it in around my other fitness gaols for this month, i.e.running and yoga so wish me luck. I'm thinking I might have to adapt my schedule slightly at some point or I might not get a rest day, but I will see how this week pans out first and how I feel at the end of it.

Have you tried Insanity, did you finish?

No comments:

Post a Comment