Tuesday 28 January 2014

Running to Work



I have decided that seeing as I have already signed up for the half marathon I need to get a few more runs in. Unfortunately I wasn't finding it all that easy, so I have decided to run to and from work a few days a week. So far I have only done it twice, but so far so good, I just have to make sure I leave all my stuff at work the day before, oh and baby wipes.

As you can see from todays run to work I am really not that quick, which is fine I'm ok with that, plenty of time for improvement during the rest of my life. I am just starting to really freak out about the half marathon. I really think I have made a bit of a mistake signing up, as I am sooo not ready. I have less than 2 months left ahhhh.

Think I am going to have to just try my best, run as much as I possibly can so I can get a time, any time. Then put all my efforts into smashing that awful time next time around.

Have you ever got a bit ahead of yourself with what you think you can achieve.   

No comments:

Post a Comment