Thursday 9 January 2014

Mr. Fox Stole my heart

Check out this little cutie, I knitted him up over my Christmas break using a pattern from Tiny Owl Knits Woodland Knits.


I think I am in love. He is so soft, and such a joy to knit, quite quick too because it's chunky wool on big needles. I had to improvise a bit with the ears because I didn't have size 7 double points, but I am so happy with how he came out. Still might put a little hook on his chin so I can sucure him a bit easier. I also need to keep him away from Molly, (cat) she thought he was a new playmate and started playing rough. Thankfully Adam saved him before she took and eye out.

I can't wait to do a few more patterns from this book they are all so cute. I have promised to finish the jumper I am knitting my fella first though so it may be a while. I've only just started the second side and I still have the sleves to do...
I've made the pictures small because they are not great quality, thinking I should start using my fancy pants camera a bit more instead of relying on my phone. It's just me being lazy so I really must try harder, maybe another goal for 2014?

What do you think of my fox?

No comments:

Post a Comment