Thursday 12 June 2014

A Walk in the Park

Our local park is beautiful, and sometimes I forget. 

It is a five minute walk from my home and I should really visit it more often. We have been having some lovely weather lately, and now it doesn't get dark until gone 9 in the evening I thought I would take advantage and go for a walk.


It was about 8 and nice and quiet, and although the park is on a busy road, you don't even notice once you are among the trees.

Such a cliché but I love roses, and they were in full bloom, beautiful.


I had a little sit in the Peace Garden, it's closed off, no dogs allowed and I had it all to myself.



So under the bamboo I sat to contemplate, and rest my mind ready for bed, I made it home about 9.30 soul lifted and a smile on my face.

Excuse the less than amazing iphone photos, I may take the big girl camera next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment