Friday 28 March 2014

Invites


Finally we set aside some time to pick and order our wedding invites, after a quick to and fro with the vendor, our final design was received and ready to print. Yes you heard me right we opted to get a PDF design from a lovely lady on Etsy at Sweet D Stationary and print them out ourselves. I had originally hoped to design them myself, but after a couple of attempts I just couldn't get the look I wanted so admitted defeat and hit Etsy for inspiration. I originally picked out a load of designs and after days of going through them with Adam we finally decided on this one. 

Thankfully we are both really pleased with how they have come out, and at a fraction of the price of some other invites I've seen. We also asked for a blank border so we could fill in all the other necessary wedding info, to go with the invites, but I guess we could also use it for any other paper goods we need too, brilliant. We are just waiting for the card I ordered to come in and then we can start getting them out to people. 

A lot of the planning decisions left to make depend on who's coming so it will be a huge weight off once we get these out and the RSVP's start rolling in. We should be able to get everything else ordered, scheduled and planned out. Less than 6 months to go....

What do you think of our invites?

No comments:

Post a Comment