Tuesday 3 December 2013

December Fitness Goals

Quick recap on my November goals:
  • One session of yoga a week
  • 2 - 3 runs a week, pushing my distance/speed on one of the runs
  • At least one other random workout per week, magazine, TRX or lucky dip challenge
I managed to do 2 yoga sessions a week, and my 2 PT sessions that was it. November was pretty much a write off when it came to exercise. There was nothing wrong with me, apart from a complete lack of motivation. So the only exercise I managed to do was the sessions I was paying for. That really says something doesn't it. I only have a valid excuse for a couple of days when we didn't have a bath, shower, or sink in the bathroom because of a re-vamp. The prospect of washing with a bucket of water after a sweat fest didn't really appeal.

So goals are going to be a the same as for November, got a feeling I might struggle past the 20th seeing as I won't have much time in between stuffing my face with festive treats. I do have a reason to stick to my goals up to then though as I have entered myself in to a 5 mile Christmas Pudding Dash on the 21st December.... Only 2 and half weeks to go and I don't think I've ever run more than 5k so it really will be a challenge. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment