Friday 21 February 2014

Kitchen Wish List


I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but my favourite colour is orange. It verges on obsession, but it is mostly contained within my kitchen, (when it come to home décor anyway). So I thought I would put together a little wish list of things for my kitchen. 


4. Mixing Bowl

I love the idea of ramekins, not sure if I'd ever use them for their correct purpose, but they look like a good place to keep your rings and things while you wash up.
The Kenwood KMix has been something I have been lusting after for a long time now, it's so beautiful. I just can't seem to justify the cost especially with the wedding on the horizon, (hang on maybe I can sneak it in the budget seeing as I'm making the wedding cake...).
Pretty orange paper straws just because, how cute are they. Good excuse for a cocktail party, but lets face it any excuse is a good excuse.
A beautiful bright orange mixing bowl, I already have a beautiful blue one bought for my by my lovely Mum but you can never have too many mixing bowls, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment