Thursday 5 June 2014

Week Off

Last week I took a week off work, with the best intentions of getting some wedding to do boxes ticked, and other general household bit's and pieces done.

Well I did some stuff but I'll have to admit I wasn't overly productive.

I made these...


Home made lemon curd, Italian meringue and waffles, from the Meringue Girls cookbook, seriously scrummy.


Played with fire (BBQ at a friends house), had a couple of sessions with my personal trainer, and went to the cinema to see X-Men Days of Future Past, which I loved. Did some wedding crafts,


more on those later.

Knitting,


yoga mat bag that I may have ruined with bad wool, damn me trying to be thrifty with left overs...

And enjoyed a happy hour with my fella.


So I guess I did do stuff, just not the stuff I wanted to do, oh well no point fretting, I had fun at the time.

Surely I'm not the only one that unintentionally wastes time on things not on my lists? Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment