Sunday 6 October 2013

Lazy Sunday

I love a lazy Sunday don't you, especially after a hectic Saturday. I had to get my car sorted, fit new doors to my kitchen cupboards, all on an empty stomach! We were meant to be getting a new fridge so didn't really have any food in, and I had to drill new holes for all the doors which made for a lot of shouting, whoops. Luckily we were going round to a friends for dinner so at least that was fun.  

But today has involved a lot of sitting, pulled pork in the slow cooker, so minimal energy has been required all day.


Did some more of a scarf I started the other day.


Made a start on my fellas jumper, as the wool arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait.
All whilst getting our geek on with a Marvel film fest, so far we've done Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, X-Men First Class and now Wolverine Origins.


And of course hanging out with this little cutie.

What do you get up to on your Sundays?



No comments:

Post a Comment