Thursday 3 October 2013

Purple Van Man

Last night we went to our local theatre to see Sean Lock, as part of his Purple Van Man tour. Oh my he is sooo funny, well we thought so anyway. It was just him on stage no props, unless you count the bottle of water, ranting on about pet hates, with just the right amount of nonsense thrown in. Like with most comedy shows I have seen as soon as I walk out I can't remember any of the jokes, but I know I was laughing, a lot. 

OK I can remember some of it, but I wouldn't want to spoil it for you, I can say that the encore was a stroke of genius, I think I even had a happy tear I laughed so hard.

Obviously comedy is very subjective, but if you are a fan of Sean I would recommend this show.

Do you have any comedy recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment